A Quiet Day
6.5 I give hay to the horses and check Fyni's cut which looks a lot better already. That aloevera gel is a miracle stuff.
Next tour is at 5pm so I sit in the stable and petthe cats. They jump on my lap and start to purr. Outside it's sleeting again. I let the horses out when it stops and clean the pens. Salka is trying to herd the horses all the time, so I play with him a little.
Next tour is at 5pm so I sit in the stable and petthe cats. They jump on my lap and start to purr. Outside it's sleeting again. I let the horses out when it stops and clean the pens. Salka is trying to herd the horses all the time, so I play with him a little.
At 4pm I get Visa Freya and Lalli and make them ready for the clients. There is a terrible sleetstorm outside. It's almost 5pm and there is nobody coming for the tour. I wait half an hour more and then let the horses back to the paddock disappointed.
Iiris asked me if I could clean one very dirty pen, so I get to it. I empty everything since it's really wet. I put the clean chaw and the horses in and feed them. The spotlessly clean pen's residents look particularly happy.
At the house I'm invited to a meal which is not horse meat as they jokingly tel me first, but pgs meat and potatoes with onion sauce. Delicious.
At the house I'm invited to a meal which is not horse meat as they jokingly tel me first, but pgs meat and potatoes with onion sauce. Delicious.
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti